Wednesday, May 24, 2023

My favorite food


 Photo courtesy: https://pepperstrail.com/sisig/


My favorite food is pork sisig because it is salty and has a taste that is so satisfying. It is very flavorful because of other elements that complement each other. I usually eat it in a West Street restaurant or in Mang Inasal when there is a celebration like a birthday or anniversary. I enjoyed eating it while there was a celebration. It is a great food to eat while celebrating. It is an oily and fatty food, and I like it. It is smoky and creamy because of the mayonnaise and also because of the egg. Lastly, it is spicy, and that is one of the reasons why it is my favorite food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOREVER IN MY HEART

 E post nako ni para mapagawas akong gibati these past few months. Struggle kaayo ko tungod kay nabal an nako nga akong mama naay sakit nga ...