Sunday, April 30, 2023

BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL, THAT'S ME!



     My name is Lord James M. Ortiz, and I'm 19 years old. I was born on December 19, 2003, in Tagum City, Davao del Norte. I'm a grade 12 student taking an academic track in the strand of humanities and social sciences at Nabunturan National Comprehensive High School. My parents are Analyn and Lebby. My mother is a housewife; she takes care of us, while my father is a driver for the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH). I have three siblings: two brothers and one sister. The oldest one is currently working in the province at the legislative section. He finished his studies in the course of a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at Tanay, Rizal. Next, my older sister is currently working in the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) in the administrative section; she also finished the course of Bachelor of Arts in Journalism at Tanay, Rizal. My younger brother is also a grade 12 student and taking Humanities and Social Science, and we are classmates.

    I am a very happy person, and I love to make people smile because of my humor. I'm a smart person, I'm consistent, and I love to learn something in class. I am a friendly person who is also shy to communicate with others. I think I need to improve my social and communication skills. I am a fun guy. I love playing basketball and watching the NBA on TV. I love listening to music, especially R&B and hip-hop. My goals are to graduate, have a comfortable life, and be able to buy and do the things I want. I want to be the happiest person in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOREVER IN MY HEART

 E post nako ni para mapagawas akong gibati these past few months. Struggle kaayo ko tungod kay nabal an nako nga akong mama naay sakit nga ...