Monday, April 17, 2023

JUST ME.




gfg
AT JORGE TOWN, MONTEVISTA, DAVAO DE ORO


 I am Lord James

Senior High Student

Brave, smart, kind, and self-determined

Son of Lebby and Analyn, brother of Louie, Lea Mae, and Lebby Jr.

Who accomplished being the 3rd runner up in "Tagisan ng talino" the District Festival of Talents in Edukasyon sa Pagkatao way back grade six days, being consistent with honor way back junior high school days, the 3rd honor way back grade eleven, champion in the basketball league in our purok, and very active in our purok activities  

Who believes in God, everything is possible, no pain no gain, there is a rainbow after the rain, always choose what you love, kindness that bounces back like a boomerang, repurposing old things to make something new, blessings, the purpose of our lives is to be happy, don’t waste your time, life is not easy, being yourself makes you beautiful, we are valuable in this world, and the love of family

Who loves the sky, nature, my family, the universe, stars, sunsets, people, cats, the moon, peaceful places, rainy weather, grapes, durian, rambutan, burgers, pizza, chicken adobo, tortang talong, music, exploring new things, adventure, sneakers, and loves being love

Who enjoy playing basketball, going out with friends, studying, listening to music, especially R&B and hip-hop, spending time with my loved ones, watching TV, internet surfing, and doing household chores

Who feels happy when someone appreciates me, sad when someone is disappointed because of me, excited when someone invites me if there is an occasion, and mad when someone teases me

Who needs hugs, money, love, rest, vacation, peace of mind, massage, appreciation, and time to be a better person

Who gives respect to people and animals, gives time to my loved ones, gives one hundred percent of my work, gives importance to my family, gives everything I love, and gives my best every day

Who fears being alone without family or friends, being hurt, feeling unappreciated, being negatively scrutinized by others, not being good enough, not being accepted for who I am, not believing in myself, loneliness, not contributing to the world as much as I am capable of doing, and the fear of failure

Who wishes that everything will be alright, I will graduate as an honor student this school year, have a lot of blessings, pass all my exams, have a comfortable life, be financially stable, have a prosperous life, have a healthy life, achieve my goals, do well in my studies, be successful, be a better person, be happy and content, and be a strong person

Who hopes to see the Eiffel Tower in France, the Banaue Rice Terraces in the municipality of Ifugao, the famous beach in Siargao, the Mount Apo in Davao City, the Mount Fuji in Japan, the El Nido in Palawan, the Chocolate Hills in Bohol, the Baguio City, Vigan in Ilocos Norte, the Enchanted River in Surigao del Sur, and the Buildings in Manila

Who lives in Purok 14, Poblacion, Nabunturan, Davao de Oro, peaceful home, both parents, a comfortable home, a home you can say is safe, a place that makes you comfortable, and a home full of love

Ortiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOREVER IN MY HEART

 E post nako ni para mapagawas akong gibati these past few months. Struggle kaayo ko tungod kay nabal an nako nga akong mama naay sakit nga ...