Thursday, May 4, 2023

Go green For tomorrow: a plant tree program and hope 4 recreational activity: let's go hiking of NNCHS Grade 12




    Yesterday, we conducted an activity involving hiking and tree planting. It was very fun and memorable because it was my first time participating in that activity. It is also very tiring because we walked from the campus to the barangay of Magsaysay, specifically in Tuyawan Eco-Aqua Park. Our legs were aching, and we felt exhausted because of how many kilometers we had walked. Then, when we got to our destination, it was a very calming place. There is a lake and a lot of trees that will relax your eyes and mind. The place is so amazing to watch, watching the trees swaying, the lake that is very calming, the wind that is very fresh, and the place being very clean. After that, there is a short speech from the special guest that also participated in the activity, especially Mayor Balili and the Chief of Police in Nabunturan; I can't remember his name. The most catching line that caught my attention was the speech of Sir Raul, who said, "One tree can provide one day of oxygen for four people." It is important to plant a tree because it can help our environment, and when you plant a tree, you feel proud because you contributed to Mother Nature. Then, when all the speeches were done, we found our place to relax. I stayed in a place where there are a lot of trees. I brought a hammock and attached it to the tree. It was very relaxing. We talked about life while relaxing. We also talked about other things that were interesting to talk about. Our classmates were playing games with other sections, but we chose to stay in our place to relax. Then, someone from grade 12 media and arts invited me to do an interview. At first, I was hesitant because I had no idea about the questions and it was my first time getting interviewed. When the interview was conducted, I answered it based on my perspective. I was laughing after the interview because I was so nervous and I didn't know my answer. Then the interviewer said that they would post it on their Facebook wall, and when he said it, I felt embarrassed. Though the interviewer is my old classmate and my friend, I am still embarrassed. He also said that I was the representative in our section to do an interview. I felt embarrassed at that time, but it was also a fun and hilarious moment. After that, when it was 11 a.m., we packed our things and cleaned our waste because we were going back to the campus. Then, when we got to the campus, we slept for the entire afternoon because we were very tired. All the activities were very memorable and amazing, and I am planning to go back to that place again because I need to relax myself. I am very thankful for that experience and for the teachers who guided us in the activity.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie hehe, so you got nervous? hmm?? You were embarrassed? aheheh so cuteee! Mwah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karun ra nako na see imong comment gii ehehe

      Delete

FOREVER IN MY HEART

 E post nako ni para mapagawas akong gibati these past few months. Struggle kaayo ko tungod kay nabal an nako nga akong mama naay sakit nga ...