Thursday, January 12, 2023

MY GOALS IN 2023

 

                                                        Photo Courtesy: freepik


       This year I have a lot of goals that I want to achieve. I know there are a lot of struggles to encounter also this year and I will do my best and be consistent every day. What I want to achieve this year is to be consistent and more serious in my academic performance. I will study harder and I will to pass the scholarship program that I will applied to. I want to be part of the scholarship program of the Province because it will help me, especially my education; they will provide my needs in school and it will help my family also. That will help me a lot if I achieve it.

       In my physical features, I want to have a bigger body. I want to gain weight. I will exercise more, especially lifting heavy equipment to make my body bulky and strong. I will eat healthy food that will help me to be healthy and physically fit. Self-discipline will be my priority right now. I will love myself more and consistent. I will appreciate myself more and that is what I do. I will take good care of myself physically and mentally. I will improve my mindset and something that I am lacking in. I want to achieve it, to be proud of myself. I am always proud of myself, but I want to be prouder and turn into the proudest.

       I want to be a better person this year 2023. I want to go somewhere that is new to me. Honestly, I love to adventure to some places and discover something that for me is interesting. I want to experience something that is new to me, and this year will have lots of fun and lots of new experiences. This year will be a good year and full of surprises. My overall goal is to be a better person this year and to be a good influence to the young ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOREVER IN MY HEART

 E post nako ni para mapagawas akong gibati these past few months. Struggle kaayo ko tungod kay nabal an nako nga akong mama naay sakit nga ...