Saturday, April 1, 2023

THE MOST INTERESTING QUESTION I HAVE BEEN ASKED IN THE MOCK JOB INTERVIEW




THE DAY OF THE MOCK JOB INTERVIEW


     For me, the most interesting question that I have been asked in the interview is 'why should I hire you?'. Because it is one of the most common question, and yet difficult job interview questions. It's difficult since there are many possible answers to the question, which makes it incredibly open-ended. The interviewer wants to know if you are capable to the work of you applying for, they want to measure exactly how qualified you are for the job and what makes you a good fit for the company. Therefore, in essence, they are asking you to provide a succinct elevator pitch and market yourself as a professional.

To that question I would like to answer it in highlighting my skills and professional experience that are relevant to the position I am applying for. I would answer it calmly and honest so that they can feel what I am saying and they will know why I am qualified to that position. I would answer it like this:

"You should hire me because I'm passionate about organizing and have a track record of success in it. I take great satisfaction in my capacity for coordination, time management, and social interaction. 

I'm uniquely suited to thrive in this position because of my experience carefully monitoring inventory inflow and expertise in establishing efficient, simplified schedules. I am aware that you are looking for a candidate with a strong sense of organization and attention to detail. 

I have given my 100% effort in my past companies, and this has enabled me to recognize my capabilities and limitations.

If I channelize them further, they will bring fruitful results to me and also to your esteemed organization. If you give me a chance to work in your company I'll give my best towards the company's growth."

This response is a strong because it highlights a few key qualifications that are consistent with the job position, while also bringing up a key accomplishment that was valuable to the candidate’s last place of work. It showcase the enthusiasm for the open role by highlighting the specific qualifications that will help me excel and by once again mentioning my excitement for the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOREVER IN MY HEART

 E post nako ni para mapagawas akong gibati these past few months. Struggle kaayo ko tungod kay nabal an nako nga akong mama naay sakit nga ...